Our global social media client was keen to develop a clear energy and sustainability strategy across its global real estate portfolio.
To undertake an initial 3-month energy and sustainability gap analysis throughout the client’s international portfolio, followed by the development of a real estate sustainability strategy for all properties.
- To implement effective change management – a key element of sustainability.
- Communication was key to success of sustainability programmes.
- Younger generation expects excellence in sustainability in every aspect of the office, which is key for a firm comprising of a largely younger workforce.
- Cost savings are not the only sustainability and environmental driver.
- Following a comprehensive gap analysis, Incendium has provided strategic advice to the client on sustainability as well as assisting in development of key global energy, sustainability and wellbeing programmes including:
- Removing plastic water bottles.
- A global energy and sustainability data warehouse and tableau dashboard to collate and report on all metrics globally.
- An energy savings calculator to verify energy savings within operations and capital projects.
- Development of green lease requirements, used globally to ensure sustainable transactions.
- Assisting with Energy Management certification and compliance across various offices.
- Leading the integration of wider operations groups.