Contracts for Facilities Management as well as Real Estate services were coming to an end, and a global project was set up to develop a strategy for the holistic procurement of those services.
This project presented the client with a unique opportunity to re-engineer and improve the way services are delivered and contribute to an enhanced workplace experience.
The project’s main goals are: an improved workplace experience, being cost conscious and cost effective, being safe and compliant, to leverage technology and ensure a transparent partnership is established.
- A varied existing landscape of service delivery and stakeholder objectives.
- To approach the Workplace Service market in a holistic way and re-engineer the way services are delivered, leveraging supplier innovation, technology and best in market service delivery and partnership.
- Focus on modernising service delivery to provide inspiring workplaces that will better energise staff and increase attractiveness to future talent.
- To achieve all of the above whilst remaining cost conscious.
- Incendium was engaged to lead the PMO function for this project as well as provide commercial, technical and procurement FM and RE service design inputs.
- The client required a highly agile PMO approach, which we developed by combining elements of the Scrum Agile methodology with Prince2 and our risk management tools and methodologies.
- We worked with the client, leveraging our existing library of best practice and benchmarking against the market, to develop a highly innovative, market leading and outcome-based set of requirements, specifications & SLAs.
- We have supported the development of a commercial model that suits the various business units and geographies within the firm.
- The procurement approach involved running a number of workshops with leading market suppliers in an iterative process to refine and evolve the operating model prior to RFP issue.