Our client, a global FTSE 100 consumer and wholesale bank, was facing significant challenges in capturing engineering asset data across its list of global critical buildings.
To consolidate, analyse and automate the client’s engineering asset data to enable an accurate view of performance and risks, and allow remote teams across the world to input into and view the system.
- A lot of the existing data was either incorrect, incomplete or incoherent.
- Definitions and metrics used to measure the performance of engineering assets were inconsistent.
- As a result, the engineering team was unable to accurately monitor performance or advise CRES senior management of the risk posed to any of the bank’s critical front-line services.
- Collection and analysis of all existing engineering data for critical buildings.
- Gap analysis completed with regional teams and global leadership team.
- Working with regional teams to produce a consistent template for capturing all engineering data for all buildings.
- Aggregation of completed data for further gap analysis and identification of urgent issues.
- Design and build of online tool to capture all engineering data, for use by regional teams and global leadership team.